Copyright (c) 2016, 2017 Wayne S Pierce
HEY! I just had to UNFRIEND someone . . . AGAIN!
Call me or my 'friends' MORONS . . . YOU'RE GONE!
The following are my rules.
1. BE NICE. If you can't . . . click the 'unfriend' button. It'll save me time in doing it later.
2. BE OPEN TO DISCUSS ISSUES. Debates are good, but no one is completely 'right' or 'wrong' about anything.
3. BE FRIENDLY. If you're not . . . you're gone.
4. I WILL RANT. Respond if you want. Or, not.
5. My beliefs are NOT yours, and I completely understand that. I will not believe what you believe, if it goes against what I know is workable and working for me.
6. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Only a boss that pays me every two weeks has that right. Everyone else can take a long walk off a short pier.
7. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO TELL ME THINGS I ALREADY KNOW. How do YOU know that I already know something? Ask. Simple.
8. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO CRITICIZE ME FOR SOMETHING THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND. Don't understand why I do what I do? Ask me. I'm more than happy to tell you want you want to know.
9. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO CONTRADICT ME. We can have a healthy debate and discussion, and can agree or disagree on issues and subjects. That's fine. CONTRADICT ME? 'Prove yourself right.' If you can't, have a nice day.
That's just a small portion of the 'rules' that I have. There's more.
If you can't handle them, enjoy your day.
Blog - What's On My Mind?
Wayne S Pierce has a lot to say. Want to know what's on his mind? This is where you find out.